Jorge Arguello Daught Calm

This blog is the sister to my website at www.jorgearguello.com which is mainly a marketing and passive income generator resource center. From there, you can go to all my other websites as I create them This is the place where I will post things that I do, seminars that I attend, the GURUS I meet and sometimes a secret or two that spills out. Always stay tuned. I'll try to keep it livey and informative.






Thursday, May 05, 2005

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste.






						
						  

Hello Everybody.

Well, maybe not a man of wealth but plenty of taste. . .tastebuds that is. No, I am wealthy in many respects, but of course that is quite subjective as to what wealthy means or what it represents. It doesn't always mean money. FREEDOM is the highest form of wealth in my opinion, while money a real, close second. :-))

So am I a guru? Not by a long shot. Even though I started out on the internet in 1996 or 1997, I can't claim that I have made mucho dinero or even significant dinero online. To be honest, it has taken me years, tears, blood and sweat just to get here where I am now. Do I know a lot more now than I did back then about being successful online? You betcha by golly, WOW!!

What turned that around? Well, a couple of things really. I decided to not re-invent the wheel and to open my ears and eyes, while shutting my mouth or my pre-conceived notions of what it takes to make vulgar amounts of money. Am I there yet? It would be vulgar to say I am but I can say this; I am approaching the landing strip fast and coming in for a smooth landing.

What's happened is I found out some secret pearls of wisdom about why the GURUS make un-godly amounts of money morally, ethically and soundly. But, I was taken by more than my share of so-called GURUS while taking it in the shorts, not to mention my back pocket where the wallet resides. Live and learn right? Yeah, that's my point. You have to shut-up and learn from those who have gone where no man (or wo-man) has gone before. Actually, online, the sex thing is eliminated. Doesn't matter if you're a man or non-man, you're either smart and you absorb and learn before you attempt to be successful online, or you're stupid and you think you know better. Meanwhile you watch your dreams, and your money go down the tube. Down, down, down. . . Am I always learning? Totally, man. . .er. . .woman :-)) whatever.

I am a successful bandleader songwriter of the musical band, Majical. You can visit that site at www.majical.com and check it out. I'm also an online businessman marketing online courses, consulting and coaching services and the tools it takes to be successful online. I have also been studying and mentoring under Cory Rudl, Jay Abraham, Brian Keith Voiles, Gary Halbert and Dan Kennedy. On my website at www.jorgearguello.com you'll see who else I am working with or mentoring with too. Plus when you join my newsletter, you'll find out much, much more.

I have mentored under "the kid" J. Money Jason J. Cox, and most recently, Alan R. Bechtold, whom I consider a friend as well as a business partner. In fact I consider all those people I have mentioned as friends because they are "REAL PEOPLE" and I have met most of them, although not all.

In closing, I just want to say that I am doing this really cool thing right now with Alan. He is, and we are together, creating an Electronic Publishing Marketing Mastermind Group, E-PMMM for short. Alan is creating 106 Hemingway's and it is the culmination of dreams of being a published writer, which of course I already am, online and off. But this is of the magnitude that has never been attempted. Now, I could go on and on about this, and I will in my newsletters, e-zines, my blogs and press releases, but go to http://mastermind.sysop.com and read more about it.

If you don't have a business yet, the E-Publishing Marketing Machine you will create, if you join us, can be your first successful business by itself. Then it will help you launch countless more! But -- it's much more than just training. This is not your usual MasterMind or mentoring group. Alan is also providing every tool needed to create our E-Publishing Marketing Machines. And, we all benefit from the power of 106 people working together to accomplish a common goal -- a goal that has never before been attempted, but which is now completely, absolutely possible!

There is so much more I need to tell you it simply won't fit on this entry today. So -- I urge you to visit http://mastermind.sysop.com/ right now. Read all about this fascinating, groundbreaking new MasterMind group for yourself. Then, visit our Weblog at http://mastermind.sysop.com/blog and see what the other members are already saying -- even before we've officially started the process! Then, I want you to seriously consider joining us.

This event is not for everyone of course, but, if it is, I'll show you how to save $500 right now. Visit http://mastermind.sysop.com/ right now. Fill out an application and indicate you were referred by Jorge and Janan, my partner in crimes committed. The price goes up ANOTHER $500 May 31, and the MasterMind officially gets underway early in June, so you MUST get your application in RIGHT AWAY to qualify for the discount I've been authorized to offer you. And it's the only way you can get the discount by telling Alan WE referred you.

This is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join what is destined to become the most talked-about, most successful MasterMind group in the history of Internet marketing. And it's truly only available to 106 qualified individuals who step forward and join us.

Well, that's all for now my friends. Here's to your ongoing education and success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home