Jorge Arguello Daught Calm

This blog is the sister to my website at www.jorgearguello.com which is mainly a marketing and passive income generator resource center. From there, you can go to all my other websites as I create them This is the place where I will post things that I do, seminars that I attend, the GURUS I meet and sometimes a secret or two that spills out. Always stay tuned. I'll try to keep it livey and informative.






Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The 11 Principles That Can Change Your Life






						
						  

Hi Everyone,

Often times I hear my clients, subscribers, friends and even family that I haven't yet scared away completely, ask me why aren't things going their way or why haven' t they found their pot o' gold yet . . .

This always reminds me of a famous quote that addresses fear, and how when you take action you're not sure exactly where it is going to lead . . . or even how it is going to happen. Here's the quote . . .

*************************
"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too.

All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."

-Goethe
************************

That quote is so powerful and the essence of truth as to why when you commit to doing whatever it is, the universe provides . . . always! And that you can always be sure of.


I have taken giant steps off and into the abyss only to find that even though it was dark and scary, a bridge would appear and I could just walk across so I know this works.

http://www.jorgearguello.com/doit/banabu.html

Let me share with you a story about this single mom on welfare and what happened to her. This is as inspiring as it can get.

"I ordered your Banabu 11 Principles on Monday evening. I actually sent a comment on my payment form that this better be the best $47 (AUD$67) I spend because I'm a recently divorced single Mother-of-one currently on welfare.

Later that night I wondered what the hell I was thinking, that I REALLY should not have been so impulsive!

Well, the next morning I received nearly $400 back pay from Family Assistance Office (welfare).

This was not due to come in for another week and a half, with my regularly scheduled payment.
I'd only been in to see them about it on Friday, Monday was a holiday and Tuesday morning it was there. I'm telling you, this was weird and unusual!

I don't believe in coincidences, and as soon I noticed my bank balance had jumped up I knew immediately that your program and I were meant to be. :)

This was validated even further when I finally had a chance to sit down with it and I read your list of people to thank. Good stuff.

Anyway, I am loving your principles so far, and it is definitely the best $47 I have ever spent!
All the best,
Michelle"

That's what I mean about how "Providence" will take you to wherever you want to go, especially once you commit to it.

Michelle is the recipient of "providence moving too" first hand. She made a decision, even though there were reasons and excuses she could have made and let fear take over.

She decided to create a better life for herself and in doing so she had unexpected financial gains.
If I had to bet if that will happen to her again my money is on YES! The important thing to realize here is that when you make a decision and take some action all kinds of new doors open for you.

Don't let anything stop you from opening those doors. Commit to yourself to create a better quality of life for yourself and the people you care most about.

Get your copy of the BANABU 11 Simple Principles today. It is changing lives by the thousands why not let your life be one of those?

http://www.jorgearguello.com/doit/banabu.html

Thanks for reading. Peace to you and much success in everything you do.

Jorge

http://www.supersingledads.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home